Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Butterfly Flourish Tree

Hi There Everyone!   This Butterfly Tree File is only available to my Followers . . . If you'd like it!

      All you need to do is follow my blog (and send me an email with your id name) or leave me a comment ...... If you haven't put an email in your Profile your Comment won't give me your email, so if you could send me a separate email to FileKutzbyLisaJane@mediacombb.net with your Follower Id, Once I get your email, I will then send you the Password for the file download : HERE.

                                   
You must read TOU's.  SVG, WPC, GSD, AI, DXF and now also SCUT.
       Please don't put your email address in the Comment as everyone can see this. Hope you like it and I would love to see and post a picture here of what you create with it, so send me some completed works!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very nice file LisaJane. Your blog is looking super cute. Great Job!

Sharon