Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Long weekend!

So, I went camping for the weekend with my family this past weekend! It was wonderful up until today.. when the thunderstorm's started!! My two year old is deathly afraid of thunder so, we packed up and came home.. but over all it was a very relaxing weekend.. Hope everyone has a good MDay.. I will be working on getting all my last years hoilday files in the store this week, so keep checking back and maybe pick up a file early for your Halloween or Christmas Cards.  Also I am offereing a FREE FILE in the VDBC NEWSLETTER coming out tomorrow, so if you haven't signed up yet for the newsletter you can do it HERE

2 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great new item for the store....

FileKutz said...

Ohhh sorry Everyone I forgot to put the link in for the Free File, but it is in the post now, it will be A Free File until June 15th. Then check back here for another FREEBIE!