Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

FileKutz Sept 2011 Challenge

Hi there fellow crafters! Sorry, I was so MIA last month, so much going on with kids starting school and then I decided to change internet providers and WOW was that an experience!! Living in a small town, out in the country is not fun when looking for providers for your area :)  But, I am all back up and going and things have settled down a little with the kids, but life is still crazy with 4 boys: and 1st year for each one; 1 in high school; 1 in middle school, 1 in kindergarden and 1 in preschool.. so I have 4 different school calendars and 2 football schedules.. plus normal daily life!   But I am back, so lets get on with our next challenge!! You can read all the details and get the free file HERE on the new FileKutz Challenge Blog :)
September 2011 FileKutz Free File Challenge
This month I am doing the challenge a little different then I have before (just this month), I am still offering a free file for you to use and the rules of using it are about the same.. as always you must agree to my TOU's to use my files.
I am offering this freebie file of my Family Flourish Tree "Make a Page Kit" 

Entry Rules:
1. Follow one of these blogs:  FileKutz Home Blog, FileKutz DT Blog or FileKutz Challenge Blog
2. Post your project to your blog (if you do not have a blog email me 2 pictures 1 of the whole project and 1 close-up at least 600x600
3. Include a link in the InLinkZ form at the bottom of the challenge post HERE

YOU CAN READ the rest of the rules to enter on the Challenge Blog! Hope to see you there!!

The File comes in WPC, GSD, SVG, AI, KNK, and MTC, If you'd like a PNG, SCUT2, ESP or other format for digital email me (I just don't add them to the zip files as they make the zip so large)
 You can see all of my design's HERE or request one of my older files which I am getting ready to add to the shop!!
The winner will be choose on Sept 29th, and win a RAK Package of scrapbook items from me, plus 1 free file of your choice from FileKutz Design's!! I will post a sneak peak picture of the prize this coming week!! So you have just a little over two weeks to work on your idea!!

Don't forget to check out our DT Blog, where you can see LOTS of great finished projects, layouts and cards and get inspired!! And a free file will be offered each month, to all followers of the DT Blog!!
To qualify for the prize drawing, have your layout, card or project linked
to the challenge blog by midnight EST on Wed. Sept. 28th by Noon.
To have a chance of winning this awesome prize.

Here is a picture of the Cut File offered for this months challenge:


Don't forget to check back mid-week next week to see a sneak peak of the RAK scrapbook items the winner will receive!!

Up Next Month is Halloween MY FAV Holiday!! And I can't wait! Watch for 2 free files for the challenge next MONTH!! Plus more surprises :)

No comments: