Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Have you seen this!! ScrapCalls!!

I just wanted to share a wonderful blog I just recently found, becasue of a fellow VDBC designer, Sharon... called Scrapbook Calls.   ScrapCalls is the place to find information about calls, contests and challenges that are happening in the scrapbook world.

It is also free to submit Design Team calls, Magazine Calls Challenges and Contests to be posted on the blog, if no purchase of items is required.

I highly recommend checking this blog every few days to anyone who likes to scrapbook.. there are some awesome challenges, contest, giveaways ect and something for everyone!

I also just put a recent call out for a Sketch Designer to join my DT.. so if you are interested please check out the details HERE and contact me :)

Enjoy :) ~LisaJane~


No comments: